1. Are you a cat or a dog person?
Neither, I’m more of a giraffe person.
2. Top thing on your To Do list
To make a To Do list.
3. What came first, the chicken or the egg?
The incey wincey spider.
4. How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
A little less than me.
5. What is the meaning of life?
6. What defines you?
Benadryls and bandages.
7. What are you most proud of in your life?
8. What do you think of Africa?
Big with lot’s of grass and giraffes.
9. What do you think God looks like?
I’m pretty sure he’s an extremely large, transparent male that floats. And he wears a hat.
10. Flip flops or tennis shoes?
Neither. These boots are made for walkin’.
11. Do you like bananas?
12. Are you smarter than a fifth grader?
Most of the time.
13. What is your first language?
English, although I would prefer it to be British.
14. What do they say about people with big feet?
15. If you had only six months to live, what would you do first?
Eat, pray, and love.
16. Where do you see yourself in five years?
17. vodka or wine?
18. Do you believe in texting?
With all my heart and soul, I do believe in texting.
19. If you saw a monkey driving a car down the street, what would your first reaction be?
Holy Crap, either I’ve had too many Benadryls or evolution is in reverse.
20. do you sleep on your back, stomach or side?
All of the above.
21. Why are you doing this?
Don’t stop ‘til you get enough.
22. What are your plans for tomorrow?
I’m really not much of a planner.
23. How do you pamper yourself?
I sleep a few more hours than necessary to function properly.
24. what do ur parents not know?
All that I wish for them not to know.
25. favourite sport
26. What do you think of COLD showers?
27. have you ever tried smoking?do you smoke?
Tried it once and decided it sucked.
28. Now do you really have friends?
I’m pretty damn sure I do.
29. how would you describe your sense of humour?
30. Audrey Hepburn or Marilyn Monroe?
Audrey Hepburn, if I must choose.
31. You have made it to the last question! Are you happy?
Don’t bluff me McFly.
32. Random word. Go.
33. If you could only say one sentence to a love one before your last breath what would it be?
Take care of my fish.
34. Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings?
The Harry Potter books and the Lord of the Rings movies.
35. X-men or Spiderman?
36. Invisible or Invincible
37. Gum or Candy?
Gum. Sugarless Gum.
38. WHY ARE YOU SO WEiRD??
Because it’s worth it.
39. If you had to live off of one food and one drink for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Chicken salad and water.
40. Peanut butter or jelly?
Peanut butter jelly with a baseball bat.
41. What is your favorite season?
42. Jack Sparrow or Jack Bauer?
Whoa, you scared the shit out of me!
44. What would be the soundtrack to the movie about your life?
KT Tunstall’s Hopeless, KT Tunstall’s Still A Weirdo, KT Tunstall’s Saving My Face, Good Charlotte’s Misery.
45. What is your favorite Shakespearean play
A Midsummer Night’s Dream. And you missed a question mark.
46. where were you born?
Brooklyn, New York.
47. Star Wars or Star Trek?
Star Wars, if I must choose.
48. What do you do for fun?
49. Have you had a beer in the last week?
I don’t believe in the power of beer.
50. Would you rather be hot or cold?
Cold, but not really.
51. Do you own any pets, and if so what do you have?
I had a pet fish. He died.
52. What makes you cry?
53. What makes you laugh?
54. If you could travel back in time, what mistake(s) would you want to correct?
Junior High School… the entire experience. And High School. And last week. And my first year of college. And half time.
55. Aliens have landed and selected you to visit their home planet. Do you go with them?
Depends on the travel time. If it’ll take more than 16 hours, no thank you.
56. What countries have you been to other than you home country?
England, Canada, and India.
57. What I dislike most about the general public is…
the attitude, rudeness, and ignorance.
58. Would you rather perfer be stabbed by a knife or a sword?
Seems like someone needs a little extra help in English after school.
59. Rap or Hip-Hip?
What’s hip-hip? I prefer hip-hop.
60. Water or 100% Juice?
61. When will you be in Chicago next?
When I think it’s time.